I may not be in scrubs all the time, but I never stop being a nurse!

Saturday, October 13, 2012

The babies are coming! The Babies are coming!

As I'm nursing my own sweet baby, I'm scrolling through my Facebook seeing half of the posts are either "We're pregnant!" or "I'm __ weeks along" or "Meet our new baby!"

Is it just me or did everyone I know get pregnant at the same time?! I've been noticing this for a lil bit now, but it seems to keep growing! I guess I have reached the age where all my friends have babies! First we all got married, then I guess it makes sense for munchkins to follow. But it's so surreal for me!

Course now if one of my friends is pregnant, it's my job to ask them thousands of questions and give advice that they probably already know! But I did the same thing for my friends getting married!

So I guess this means instead of wedding showers, we have baby showers! But what comes after the baby wave? Toddler parties? School outings? PTA moms? Soccer/sports? Graduation parties?! Eik! I'm scaring myself thinking that far ahead!

It's safe enough to say that I'm enjoying this new phase if my life and I'm sure I will enjoy the phases to follow! For now, I'll cuddle with my lil boy and send encouragement to all my fellow moms or moms-to-be!

No comments:

Post a Comment