I may not be in scrubs all the time, but I never stop being a nurse!

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Hope in God


Why are you cast down, O my soul,
and why are you in turmoil within me?
Hope in God; for I shall again praise him,
my salvation and my God..
(Psalm 42:5-6 ESV)


Psalms 43 has been such an amazing reminder of how Great God is and how ridiculous my emotions can be! David shout out to his soul asking "why are you cast down, O my soul?", why do you fret? Don't you remember who your God is?
I find myself getting worried over nothing or fretting about things in the future that haven't even happened yet. I want to shout to my soul and say "Why are your freaking out?! Why do you worry? Don't you remember who your God is?" I'm so grateful for the psalms and there being real human emotions in them!

On another note~ I was blessed to find out my last day in the ER is actually Monday so I have more time to pack! Yay for packing, sad day for work though! It's still all crazy that I'm moving! What an amazing adventure awaits for our family!
So through the sniffles from allergies without relief (thanks to only being able to take sudafed and benadryl), we've had a nice 2 days in the ER. Ready for tomorrow, but at the same time not... because that means tears, hugs and lots of goodbyes. I don't like goodbyes-- I prefer see-you-laters!

No comments:

Post a Comment